Dear AppSheet team, Enum 1 and 2 a data tabl...

Dear AppSheet team,

Enum 1 and 2 a data table has two column 1 and 2 When i press the button 1 i would like to list only items which are under column 1. And same for button 2 and column 2. How can i do that?

0 12 421
12 REPLIES 12

You are trying to read values from another table?

@Aleksi_Alkio Dear Alkio, Thats right.

I do not want to say that you are the best. You know this already. It is working. thanks a lot.

Youโ€™re welcome

You can do that either with TableName[ColumnName] or like SELECT(TableName[ColumnName],TRUE). You need to add them into the Valid_If.

Dear Alkio, There is one column which need to get different data from another table by two button. Want to do this; When i press button 1 system need to get data from column 1 from table X. When press button 2 system need to get data from column 2 of table X. Sorry for previous messages i did not explain well clear i think. And thanks for your support. Hope now is clear.

SELECT(Table X[Column 1],TRUE) and SELECT(Table X[Column 2],TRUE) should do the trick if you donโ€™t need a dependent dropdown.

Hi Akio, In same valid_if section you recommender to write that formula i think. I did it but it is not working. Maybe i am doing wrong. But when i press the button system doing nothing. Could you help me by another way please?

Would you please take a printscreen. The formula I gave you as a sample is correct so the reason is somewhere else.

Here is the screen shots. When i press the MD or LD sections still same. But as you can see there are two different column on MD sheet.

Aaaโ€ฆ I didnโ€™t mean to combine these two SELECT formulas. They were two individual formulas. You should typeโ€ฆ

IFS( [MDLD]=โ€œMDโ€,SELECT(MD[MD],TRUE),[MDLD]=โ€œLDโ€,SELECT(MD[LD],TRUE))

Top Labels in this Space