Dear AppSheet Team, Will it be possible to a...

Dear AppSheet Team,

Will it be possible to add shortcuts from the same app but each shortcut points to different views of the same app? The use case is I can then access different views from different shortcuts on the homescreen itself and not need to make many apps.Another use case will be to give different users different shortcuts for their specific needs.

Regards Jerry

0 3 370
3 REPLIES 3

tony1

@Jerry_Lan Check out this example: appsheet.com - Icon Main Menu - Example of how to make a gallery view of clickable icons

Hereโ€™s another one that might be useful: https://www.appsheet.com/samples/The-app-demonstrates-how-to-dynamically-change-views-based-on-row-s... Icon Main Menu - Example of how to make a gallery view of clickable icons appsheet.com

@tony Thank you! But Iโ€™m referring to accessing any views I wish without being in any app at all in the first place. Iโ€™m having a mobile phone in mind and clicking on a shortcut-for-a-view on the phone. Thus 1 app can have many shortcuts on the phone. .In the screenshot below,currently you add shortcut to your screen this way.

tony1

@Jerry_Lan Sorry, I misunderstood. What youโ€™re asking for isnโ€™t possible right now.

Top Labels in this Space