Dear Community: I will appreciate tour help w...

Dear Community: I will appreciate tour help with this question. If I create an app with a Google account, is possible add to the users list Office 365 accounts? Thanks in advance.

0 7 336
7 REPLIES 7

Yes itโ€™s possible. You need to set the correct provider or any of them from Security > Require Sign-In > Authentication provider

@Aleksi_Alkio Thanks for your answer, but I donยดt understand you. โ€œAuthentication providerโ€ only permit one option. In this case the data source is Google but the users are from Office365, which option do I have to select in โ€œAuthentication providerโ€?

You can choose one from the list or the option โ€œAny providerโ€.

Thanks Alexi, I understood that if the data source is Google I have to choose Google in Security>Require Sign-In>Authentication provider. But even though Google is the provider, I could add as a user to an Office 362 account. Right?

If the app is using gSheet as a data source, it has nothing to do what provider you can use for access. You can use what ever provider from the list. If you choose the option โ€œAny providerโ€, it doesnโ€™t matter what your user is using.

@Aleksi_Alkio

Thanks a lot! Translate

Youโ€™re welcome

Top Labels in this Space