Dear Friends, Is the limit is 7 rows for enum...

Dear Friends, Is the limit is 7 rows for enumlist type? I am not able to see last two items (orange). What could be reason?

0 4 348
4 REPLIES 4

Itโ€™s actually related to dependent enumlistโ€ฆ what I mean is that I would guess your app is considering the max number the same as the Damage Type.

Try to add a new Damage Type (TEST) and see if Nature of Goods DIPLOMATIC will appear.

Iโ€™m not aware of such a limit.

Chances are youโ€™re having problems because that worksheet is not well constructed for use as an AppSheet table. Iโ€™d guess column B (damage type) is the KEY column for the AppSheet table. Because B has no key values in rows 9 and 10, AppSheet doesnโ€™t consider those valid rows and ignores them entirely.

Here, check this other topic plus.google.com - ENUMs using VALID_IFโ€ฆ something strange happening. My app has several quesโ€ฆ

ENUMs using VALID_IFโ€ฆ something strange happening. My app has several quesโ€ฆ plus.google.com

if anything, I would suppose the Damage Type column is set as Key or Label. And you accidentally created a โ€œdependent dropdownโ€, which is using the Damage Type as the โ€œsourceโ€ and thus max number is that of Damage Type.

check out this answer by Adam โ€œYou found the implicit โ€œdependent dropdownsโ€ behavior. Simplest way to circumvent it is replace TableName[ColumnName] pattern with the equivalent SELECT(TableName[ColumnName], TRUE)โ€

and

" I would guess one of the 4-row columns is marked as the key column. Only rows with non-empy key columns will be read from the sheet. Iโ€™d recommend adding a separate key column and make sure it always has the same length as the longest set of lookup options." ENUMs using VALID_IFโ€ฆ something strange happening. My app has several quesโ€ฆ plus.google.com

Top Labels in this Space