Dear friends, There is form view and i am ad...

Etwo_Cargo
Participant V

Dear friends,

There is form view and i am adding data via that form [normal steps]. A name, B surname, C contact…and then save. Is it possible to have details if i write same name in column A? I know that not possible to save same name. Just i want to edit it.

name

surname

contact ABCD

EFG

123456 KLMN

IOP

when i write ABCD system need to show me details of ABCD and then i will change something and then save

0 6 338
  • UX
6 REPLIES 6

@Etwo_Cargo

You can write below expressions in Suggested_Values property of ColumnB and Column C

SELECT(Tablename[ColumnB],[ColumnA]=[_THISROW].[ColumnA])

SELECT(Tablename[ColumnC],AND([ColumnA]=[_THISROW].[ColumnA],[ColumnB]=[_THISROW].[ColumnB]))

And in Initial Value you can use ANY() expression to select the first valid value from the list

Etwo_Cargo
Participant V

@Levent_KULACOGLU Dear Levent, Shall i write both of them in same [suggested_value] section?

@Etwo_Cargo

Writing both of the expressions to same suggested_value property (that means you concatenate 2 lists) gives you nothing. The first SELECT is for ColumnB’s suggested value and the second one is for ColumnC’s suggested value.

The first SELECT will filter ColumnB values as per your choice in ColumnA and the second one will filter ColumnC values as per your choices in ColumnA and ColumnB

Etwo_Cargo
Participant V

@Levent_KULACOGLU Wow supper. What about if i have 40 column? Is it means that formula will be much big?

@Etwo_Cargo

Es besteht keine Notwendigkeit, die Grenzen zu erzwingen😊 Translate

Etwo_Cargo
Participant V

@Levent_KULACOGLU

Haklısın. Kusura bakma. Translate

Top Labels in this Space