Dear team, How can i have a button which wil...

Dear team,

How can i have a button which will change time stamp after press on it?

0 15 372
15 REPLIES 15

Do you need to do it only once when you add a new entry or later when modifying it?

Dear Alikio I need it when want to modify records. Thanks for your support.

App name is e2FOPS Account IS is 266065

What column should be that โ€œbuttonโ€ column? And to where should you write the DateTime value?

There will be 3 column which will have time info. user will press first on Ata, then Cls and final PushBack. Ata means arrival, Cls is close and PushBack will be moving time after operation done. I do not want to have regular time entering process. Buttons will be much useful. Am i right? I need only Time for now. Maybe Date column can bee as button as well.

Any news?

You can find a sample from appsheet.com - - portfolio of mobile apps created with AppSheet - portfolio of mobile apps created with AppSheet appsheet.com

One option is an action button (set a value of a column) with an expression NOW(). Is this possible for you?

Thats great. What if i want to use when entry new data?

Then you could add an enum button โ€œRead Datetimeโ€ and if you add an expression like IFS(ISNOTBLANK([Read DateTime]),NOW()) into the initial value, it will read the value when you press the button.

Dear Aleksi, Sorry but i am new on that. Got an error as shown down below.

Column Name โ€˜Ataโ€™ in Schema โ€˜e2FOPS_Schemaโ€™ of Column Type โ€˜Enumโ€™ has an invalid โ€˜Initial Valueโ€™ of โ€˜=IFS(ISNOTBLANK([ATA]),TIMENOW())โ€™. The type of the Initial Value does not match the column type. Consider using โ€˜โ€™ instead.MORE INFOGO TO THE PROBLEM

My

column is ATA by the way

Sorryโ€ฆ I explained it badly. The Enum column is just an button, nothing more. The other column is a DateTime and you should add that formula there.

Not a problem. You are the best, i am the new I found my mistake. Now is ok. But i am getting another error after press save button. There need to be 3 time stamp after press on them. System shows as โ€œinvalid dateโ€ and there is no any record in my spreadsheet. Sync is not working because of this error. What i need to do? # it is one small operational app.

What is the app name and your account ID. Easier to check than guessing

Top Labels in this Space