I’m setting up an app to feed data into a Google spreadsheet (locale settings in italian), the column for which I have trouble has data format “number” and decimal separator “,”.
Table settings in Appsheet are correctly in italian as well.
Column setup is done as per attached screenshot, with the setup the expected behaviour is:
- decimal separator required “,”
- 3 decimal digits required
- invalid entry message in case “.” is used as separator or there are less than 3 decimals
Instead the behaviour I got is:
- the system recognize only “.” as decimal separator
- if data are typed as 0,365 the entry is allowed (no error) but on the spreadsheet the entry is reported as 365,00
- if entry is 0.365 the data is correctly shown on the spreadsheet as 0,365
How can I fix this issue and make “,” as only accepted separator in the app field?
Thanks a lot.