Decimals problem

Goodnight all,

Here I am encountering a difficulty which a priori cannot be resolved. I’d like to have your opinion.

I am currently creating an application that makes a “digital wallet” on the CRYPTO CURRENCY.

But I have a problem with the decimals, which in my opinion is not consistent at all whether it is ethical or functional.

I have an HTML Import Index which unfortunately retrieves a numeric value in text format.

Well, if that was all …

The beginning of the problems!

Some numbers can go up to 10 decimal places or more.

That is,

In order to achieve my ends, I have to put 10 decimals in the column parameter because otherwise I cannot have all of my digits.

The Index Import HTML formula also brings me a $ sign in front of which I cannot do otherwise a priori (I am looking for). By using the “REGEXREPLACE” function I manage to get rid of the sign, but the box remains in text format, and despite switching to number format, this one does not take for calculations.

To date, for it to be functional, I have to have 10 constant zeros out of all the calculated values, even if the number does not have any!

QUESTIONS

Wouldn’t it be possible to integrate a function like in Excel “Do not display 0 ??”

To let specific to the number display as many decimal places as it has? - or None if it does not have any.

Would there be another solution?

Also, during a calculation (Well I entered invalid (Why?) But I have already seen it several times, attached in photo … 15 commas …

Wishing you a good reading and evening too

0 1 90
1 REPLY 1

Did you ever get a solution to this?

Top Labels in this Space