Deep link docs and feature

refer to META POST: Deep Links & URL Parameters

1. NOW() should be NOW+1 it seems in App Column Type (Deep Link) | AppSheet Help Center

2. there is no documentation for default= in App Column Type (Deep Link) | AppSheet Help Center or any reference to this

3. title= would be very helpful to set a custom title (eg. for context sensitive table views), see Set context sensitive Table view Display Name which is the original thread about how to do this, and Action writing table title - data takes round trip which is about difficulties in getting the title to show up on the view transition. just being able to set the title directly would remove the need for me to have a special table for this and in addition link that table through a ref to get things to update immediately, which I have spent hours uncovering

0 3 231
3 REPLIES 3

It should be noted that everything from the post META POST: Deep Links & URL Parameters should be considered a โ€œhackโ€ of the platform. (Which is probly why thereโ€™s no official documentation about it; FYI)

Some of things are documented at App Column Type (Deep Link) | AppSheet Help Center so itโ€™s not all hacky. If its truly being relied on and appsheet has divulged commentary on it during support discussions, I would argue that it is a supported feature and should be documented.

You would be wrong.

Top Labels in this Space