Default font size has changed?

Hi All,

I noticed this morning that the default font size has changed (much bigger) for some view types. Detail and gallery views appear unaffected and only some table views are affected?

Has anyone else experienced this?
Normal size font in detail views, gallery view and some table views

Bigger font in all other views

Solved Solved
3 17 839
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

morgan

Hi @Mariano_Sanz_Gil @Jonathan_S @macastan , I just made further updates to Mariaโ€™s improvements that should make the โ€œGroupByโ€ headers consistent in the dashboard view. Itโ€™s currently under review and should be deployed soon. Weโ€™ll update you when itโ€™s available. Thanks!

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Same here

@Jake_Naude

I reported this as bug to support@appsheet.com and got confirmation. Appsheet teams should be on the case I believe. Lets wait and see.

Thanks @tsuji_koichi

The problem is the label name for โ€œgroupingsโ€ for table, and other list type of view. The font size seems to be astonishingly big!!! haha.
I will share what I hear from support here.

Correctโ€ฆ Now that you mention itโ€ฆ The font is only bigger on views where grouping has been appliedโ€ฆ Good spotโ€ฆ Cheersโ€ฆ

Iโ€™ve created a fix for this and it should go out with Mondayโ€™s deployment. Thank you for reporting it

Hi Mariaโ€ฆ I noticed this morning that the fix is inโ€ฆ Many thanksโ€ฆ

Awesome.

Moreover, it does not always change, only in some cases. Curious.

My grouped table views are completely screwed atm. super large font.

Hi @Jonathan_S
Looks like there is a fix coming out Monday.

Same here in all my apps. Grouping labels are HUGE.

Everything looking great again except for large cards views that are inside dashboard views. Canโ€™t tell when 1 card ends and another starts. Showing the background through the pane would resolved this and make dashboards look all the better

Good morning. Has the problem of font size in groups been solved yet?
Now the group titles are different and larger in the group showing decks compared to the group showing tables. And above all, itโ€™s bigger than the panel name

morgan

Hi @Mariano_Sanz_Gil @Jonathan_S @macastan , I just made further updates to Mariaโ€™s improvements that should make the โ€œGroupByโ€ headers consistent in the dashboard view. Itโ€™s currently under review and should be deployed soon. Weโ€™ll update you when itโ€™s available. Thanks!

Awesome. EXCITED MUCH?? Yes. Heard there is some cool new futures coming down the pipeline in regards to some of the above problems with background etc. o Yaaaaa

Thanks a lot. The truth is that the applications are looking great and I love the new changes. Take heart with that continuous improvement.

Top Labels in this Space