Delineate between questionnaires as in the Deck View Type

In the APP I build in AppSheet, in the Primary Views, I initially had a Self-assessment tab comprising 1 questionnaire in Form View Type. I then decided to consolidate it with one new questionnaire so as to have two questionnaires. I just want the questionnaires to be separated. I want each questionnaire to belong to a different category. As it is now the two questionnaires come one after the other (as it is in the Form View Type).Although I have switched to the Deck View Type, it does not look the way I want. In the APP I have a tab called Training that has different categories of courses I organized with Deck View Type and looks good. The difference between the Training tab and the Self-Assessment Tab approach is that the Training head columns are similar irrespective of categories of courses while in the Self-Assessment are different (since there are different questions). I have attempted to transpose the columns and have them grouped into two different categories according to each questionnaire and doesnโ€™t work at all. I have little to no idea what else should I do to have these two questionnaires separated similar to the Training tab.

0 5 212
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the AppSheet community.

If you could elaborate on your requirement/problem with the help of some screenshots, the community could give better suggestions.

Aurelien
Participant V

In addition to what @Suvrutt_Gurjar said, here a useful thread

Aurelien
Participant V

Hi @Constantin_Magdalina

Did you try that:

and this:

Top Labels in this Space