So I’ve created several versions of my replication and it was working fine just yesterday. As I kept making changes to the app all of a sudden it stopped delineating items selected from the EnumList in the User Interface, but it’s still working in the backend.
I’ve tried comparing the behavior of the app to the original. I’ve tried comparing the REF_ROW app formula to the original. Everything looks identical but the functionality suddenly just stopped working, inexplicably. I don’t know what I could have done for it to stop working. I want it to look like this:
Instead it looks like this:
Thank you AppSheet