I’m a non-dev generalist and my background is in tech docs and I’m building my first app.
It’s a four-level selector tool to provide decision support for healthcare workers.
I have a google sheets tool that I built with some simple dropdowns and formulas. I’m a total hack, but it works fine. Now I want to create a mobile app that I can show SMEs, get feedback, and quickly update on my own.
- All data is in one google sheet table
- App content will be read-only
- Initial selection has 9 unique values that will not change
- Using valid-if on the other 3 selections
For now, I just want to get one view working:
- Select four criteria
- Display the result as details of that row/record on the screen
I’ve watched the Dependent Dropdown video and poked around in the sample app. The issue I have is in order to display the dropdowns, I need to “add”.
How do I get the all four dropdowns to just display on the screen?