Detail view not matching the row I select

I just encountered this issue yesterday. In my program, every row contains a different person and their demographic information. The key column is CONCATENATE([Last Name] "_" [First Name] "_" [Date Of Birth]). However, now when I select a row from ANY of my primary or menu views, it ALWAYS takes me to the same personโ€™s detail view.

Ex: I select Bobby Smith (DOB 1/12/2003), and it always takes me to the detail view for Jayden Williams (DOB 4/5/2001). Jayden Williams is currently the last row in my table, so I donโ€™t know if that has to do with anything. I have many different views and this happens for all of them. Almost all of my primary and menu views are tables.

0 5 116
5 REPLIES 5

I donโ€™t know why the post isnโ€™t letting me include an underscore in my key column description. There should be an underscore between each of the pairs of quotation marks so that the key reads โ€œSmith_Bobby_1/12/2003โ€

Sounds like youโ€™ve got it setup so than its always just pulling in data from the first row. Without some screenshots I cant really suggest anything else

I believe it had to do with the key column being messed up. Iโ€™ve been having issues with bugs that I believe relate to key column information being changed (i.e. the wrong birthdate was entered originally so it was updated with the correct birthdate). I restored an older version of the app before I started messing with the key column and it appears to be working now. Thank you though!

Fixed.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Youโ€™re using CONCATENATE() wrong.

See also:

Top Labels in this Space