Detail view on desktop is too skinny

I just received one of the newer UX updates for desktop views, and I gotta say… it seems like you shaved at least an inch off the width of the detail view.

Looks like 2/3 of the screen is wasted.

• Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice being able to see a cool background image and all… 3X_a_d_adb37e4dbb5d7dd6c85cdd1a0e8f3347920b615f.gif

Even on a dashboard there’s enough waste to mention

• All measurements specific to my computer screen; but since it’s a pretty standard sized screen, I imagine others see the same.
5 5 328
5 REPLIES 5

Yes, it was on the new UI deployed to free account at first, but I noticed the same has recently arrived to our acount (biz plan). Hope this will be addressed during the upcoming UI overhaul projects.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Been receiving complaints from researchers from Columbia University about this, along with doctors from a telehealth provider client of mine.

It’s ridiculous that I have to scroll right to see other stuff on the table, when there’s an inch of wasted space of each side! Please make the table wider again!

• Direct quote from a client email

We’ll be reverting the width of the detail view with the next deployment. More info here.

Great! Would request a way to adjust the width of form and detail view as some applications require multiple wide inline tables this does not look good always. @Arthur_Rallu

Top Labels in this Space