Diagnostics covering OK button on About view

0 8 312
8 REPLIES 8

That seems like a code refresh problem. Looks like you are running some old code. Could you try to kill and restart your AppSheet app.

Hi @praveen I did a kill and restart and also uninstall and reinstall . Neither made any difference.

morgan

Hi @Lynn, did you uninstall Appsheet itself, or just the app? I think unfortunately this might require uninstalling and reinstalling Appsheet, not just the specific app where youโ€™re experiencing the issue. Let me know if youโ€™ve tried this, and if it worked.

Hi @morgan I uninstalled Appsheet from my phone and downloaded it again from play store. It was still the same.

morgan

Ok, thanks @Lynn. Iโ€™m going to do some more investigations. If possible, could you try the app on another device? Iโ€™m curious if itโ€™s only on your device. Also, are you using an iOS device or Android?

Thanks,
Morgan

morgan

Hi @Lynn, I figured out the issue and published a fix. You should see it resolved when we deploy - likely by the end of the day tomorrow.

Thanks!
Morgan

@morgan
Thanks that will be great.

I am experiencing the same issue. I will monitor to see if it is corrected also.

Top Labels in this Space