Different event action for deck view

Hello there,

I have a primary deck view with 10 decks. What I want to do is have different event actions for only 2 of the decks.

In other words…

At the moment the 10 decks upon tab go to view “ABC”

What I want to do is upon tab make 8 decks go to view “ABC” and only 2 decks go to view “XYZ”.

Is that possible?

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 9 244
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @LeventK. I was able to solve my issue by replacing LINKTOVIEW with LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW in your expression.

All good now.

Thanks for your kind help!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Yes it’s possible. Create an action with below expression, set its prominence to “Do not display” and assign this action as the row selected property

SWITCH(
	[KeyColumnNameForDeckViewTable],
	"ID001", LINKTOVIEW("XYZ"),
	"ID005", LINKTOVIEW("XYZ"),
	LINKTOVIEW("ABC")
)

Hi @LeventK

Thanks heaps for the prompt reply!

What should be the type of action. I assume it would be “App: got to a different view within this app”?

Just confirming

Thanks

That’s correct.

I tried using your expression! It’s a great expression, but I am still not able to achieve what I want.

The LINKTOVIEW is not working for Ref Views. It is working only for Primary views.

Let me explain

When I tap on deck#1-8, it goes to a Ref View “ABC” and I want to make deck 9 and 10 go to another Ref View “XYZ”.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply @Steve.

Are you suggesting I replace LINKTOVIEW with LINKTOROW in the expression suggested by @LeventK?

Many thanks

@Mavic_Pro
LINKTOROW() expression takes you to a Detail View of a specific row
LINKTOVIEW() expression takes you to a UX View you specify

Can you elaborate what do you mean with Ref View?

Hi @LeventK. I was able to solve my issue by replacing LINKTOVIEW with LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW in your expression.

All good now.

Thanks for your kind help!

You’re welcome

Top Labels in this Space