Different preview in browser than data in appsheet

Hi,

The app I have created is showing accurate information in the actual app sheet website but when I open it in a tab, the data becomes outdated. Is there anyway to fix this?

See Clip

0 8 335
8 REPLIES 8

It seems that whenever I open the app in a browser tab from the editor, the app definition as well as the data are several versions older than what is run in the app preview window inside the editor.

I do not know why this is but find it odd. For a suggested fix, as soon as the app is up and running in preview in the browser I always force refresh right away which appears to fix the issue.

Thatโ€™s been my experience as well.

Even when I refresh immediately, it still shows the old data in the browser

Try syncing the app with the sync button in the upper right corner of the viewโ€“not by reloading the browser.

I should have been more specific. What @Steve said is the correct way to โ€˜force refreshโ€™ in this case. It has to be the โ€˜syncโ€™ button vs the browser refresh.

Thank you so much for your replies.

I have synced the app in the tab but it still shows old data. Is it perhaps because Iโ€™m still using the free version?

Nope. I use the free version exclusively and havenโ€™t had this specific problem. Perhaps contact support@appsheet.com for help with this?

Okay, Iโ€™ll do that. Thanks again for your advice!

Top Labels in this Space