Disable form auto advance per form

Right now, Auto Advance for forms is a toggle for the whole app. Would be very useful if it could be per form. Also useful, would be the ability to toggle whether the camera auto opens for scans/photos.

Status Open
8 6 645
6 Comments
jader_james
Participant IV

Following

MultiTech
Participant V

I was just going to make this suggestion.

I have several forms that I would really love to be able to automate the flow through the form - turning on the auto-advance.

But there are others, where care should be taken when entering data, that I NEED to be able to turn off the auto-advance.

Marc_Dillon
Participant V

Voted

Grant_Stead
Participant V

Agreed.

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager

noahbeach82
Participant II

I have 3 different app versions just to work around this problem. It would save all the tediousness of having to update all the apps every time I update a feature, which is about daily right now. There are some parts of the app where the auto advance really comes in handy. Others I need the user to specifically see what they are filling out instead of opening the camera. The only solution is to make a field not required so the auto advance stops in that particular form. Or I have to create another box that links to another field in order to prevent the camera from opening. Some users are having problems with their iphone camera, so I created a different version for them.