Disable locale auto translation

Greetings, Im currently experiencing some problems with auto locale translation, the company where I work and develop an appsheet app is a bilingual one, so we often have some spanish/english data but depending on the user language settings on the pc or phone the data language changes, and that can be quite problematic due to filtering. For example: we have a category called โ€œMARSโ€ but if someone has a spanish as main language the data changes to โ€œMarteโ€, and that prevents the filtering to function correctly, another one is on calendar, some words changes and lead to confusion. Thanks on beforehand

2 6 255
6 REPLIES 6

hello, any news about that??

Thanks

Similar problem here.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I'm afraid I don't understand the problem. AppSheet doesn't translate anything ever. Could you explain your problem in a different way to help me better understand?

Hi Steve, thanks for the reply! I am embarassed to admit it, but I posted this before testing the issue on my own device.

My client was using a Google Translate extension for Chrome. The extension translated not only the programming environment of AppSheet but also everything inside the App.

Hi @Derick_Paula and @Sara_Bertomeu ,

maybe your problem is similar to mine. Check if your company is using the Google Translate extension in Chrome by default!

Thanks, I check it, this can be one of the problems solve. 

Thanks @Melanie_Rodel 

@Melanie_Rodel 

Top Labels in this Space