Disable security warning

After creating my first app I added it to my website but the first page it loads is a security warning (image attached) is there any way to remove it or at least edit it?

0 5 208
5 REPLIES 5

Iโ€™m afraid removing or modifying is not possible at this moment.

TDhers

HI Marcus,

It is not a security warning, it is an access consent page which is required for privacy and compliance reasons. Each users only get to see it once per application. Once and if you accept it, you should never see it again for this app.

Thanks for all the answers

The problem is that itโ€™s enbeded on my website so it loads like that and people might not understand what it is! Furthermore people are going to use it only once to get their e-mail address.

As a suggestion I would love to at least be able to translate it to my language. Being in english might be a deal breaker for me.

TDhers

HI Marcus,

Understood.
If you go in the App -> Info tab -> Properties, you can fill up the Privacy policy and Terms of use custom field (in whatever language you choose). these field will show up inside that window instead of the standard message.
But some of the consent text will still be there in english too.
I hope this helps
Thierry

Thanks, that helped a lot. Please consider allowing us to change the language or text on the buttons.

Top Labels in this Space