Disappearing margins in portfolio

Has this problem been reported already? I can understand how the margin might need to change relative to the size of the window but complete removal of the margin looks ugly.

3X_2_9_2923ee76ffdb978a6972c59086301cfefbc61c3f.gif

1 6 278
6 REPLIES 6

I posted this but didnโ€™t get a response. Iโ€™m posting again today because I think itโ€™s very ugly. I first noticed the problem on my portfolio page (see gif above) but today I found that the same issue comes up on the pages for individual sample apps:

It does NOT, however, happen on most of the main pages in the AppSheet platform:

3X_e_5_e5b52fe5a8b56a3de7c94a71fd9f6d5824b2cc8e.png

I hope this can be fixed.

P.S. Itโ€™s not just my app. Official AppSheet sample apps look like this too:

Just because of this.
Could be fixed swiftly.

Thanks @tsuji_koichi ! I didnโ€™t look at the code but I assumed it was not exactly rocket science. Now that you have identified the problem, it should be just that much easier for me to get the good people at AppSheet to fix this. Iโ€™ll write to support@appsheet.com soon.

Thanks Kirk. Yes better to report to support, and root cause is quite obvious.
Just push 40px as padding. One min job, hopefully.

Thanks guys. I will report this:-)

Thanks! But this issue is still not fixed. Today I noticed that the same problem can be observed when looking at an app template (sample):

It looks especially terrible on a smartphone. Iโ€™m having students copy my app from this template. In the process, they need to log in with Google. Once the interface switches to Google, the margins are fine but the AppSheet interface looks really unprofessional.

Top Labels in this Space