[Display List of image] Hello, I want to dis...

Jungah_An
Participant I

[Display List of image]

Hello, I want to display a list of image which is from last month on class table . It works beautifully with Text list but not with images. The formula below gives me only like Class_Img

, CLASS::Class_Images/00-13-07.Img.071825.png , CLASS::Class_Images/16-16-19.Img.071725.png ,

Can you help me out to display images instead of the name of images?

=SELECT(Class[Correction],AND([Student_ID]=[_THISROW].[Student_ID],MONTH([Date])=MONTH(EOMONTH(TODAY(), -1))))

0 7 458
7 REPLIES 7

tony1
Participant V

@Jungah_An Can you make sure that your column is set to the correct type (i.e. Image type)?

Jungah_An
Participant I

Yes It is list of

img type

It seems that it wonโ€™t work with EnumList field. If you use Enum, it will work correctly.

Jungah_An
Participant I

Thank you for helping but here is an error message that I get when I change list into enum

Column Name โ€˜Class_Imgโ€™ in Schema โ€˜Report_Schemaโ€™ of Column Type โ€˜Enumโ€™ has an invalid app formula โ€˜=SELECT(Class[Img],AND([Student_ID]=[_THISROW].[Student_ID],MONTH([Date])=MONTH(EOMONTH(TODAY(), -1))))โ€™. The type of the app formula โ€˜Listโ€™ does not match the column type 'Enum.MORE INFOGO TO THE PROBLEM

You should use this formula in Valid_If, not in App formula if you want to have a dropdown list.

Jungah_An
Participant I

I want images to be directly displayed. Not

dropdown list format.

This time I used Lookup formula

=LOOKUP([_THISROW].[Student_ID], โ€œClassโ€, โ€œStudent_IDโ€, โ€œImgโ€)

It looks like I wrote it right but nothing appears. I want multiple images to be automatically displayed

Jungah_An
Participant I

Top Labels in this Space