Displaying Data from Google sheets Query.
Hello all. Leads Management App. I’ve got my app working perfectly. Now I’m creating a dash board to show some “Pivotal” tables for reporting, such as Quarterly, daily averages, etc.
My data source is Google sheets, so I normally just do a bunch of google queries to display the data in the way that I want.
I’ve created a sheet for each table, so that the tables are clearly defined and added the table to my app. Now one of them is working perfectly fine, but I noticed some weird behavior on one of the tables. It seems its reading the bottom row as the column headers instead of the top row. I’v regenerated it a few times, but keep getting the same result.
Attached pic of actual data source and how it was generated in appsheet.