Dividers in detail views

In detail views, its quite nice how referenced tables are separated from the rest of the data:

It would be nice if we could add dividers like this in detail views that don’t reference anything. It helps to break up / segment information.

Status Open
14 5 1,538
5 Comments
Kirk_Masden
Gold 1
Gold 1

I just searched for “detail view divide” and found this. I was searching because I was also hoping for the same kind of feature. I would like to have headings and subheadings. An indenting feature would also be nice. If we could use some kind of combination of html tags and tabs to reference data from our tables we could built the equivalent of html lists (ol and/or ul) to display our data in a why that shows the logical organization.

Kirk_Masden
Gold 1
Gold 1

For now, though, I guess I need to experiment a bit more with the “Show” type column to figure out how much I can accomplish with that:

Kirk_Masden
Gold 1
Gold 1

Hi @Jonathon! This is probably not what you had in mind, but it may be related:

GreenFlux
Gold 1
Gold 1

Agreed, this would be a nice feature to be able to get the dividers without referencing a related table.

As a workaround, you can use a slice and REF_ROWS to join the record to itself, and create dividers with data all from the same source table.
https://community.appsheet.com/t/detail-views-space-saving-trick-to-display-columns-horizontally/144...

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager