Do you need google account to access AP to people you Share it with

CSADD

so I am trying to create an app for my non profit organization; however, the users that I invited some don’t have a gmail account. So my question really is can people with yahoo or live able to access without having a gmail and if that’s the case how can I do it so that my App reflects that.

0 8 1,064
8 REPLIES 8

You can set your authentication provider to “Any provider” and provided any one of your users own an email address associated with one of the supported cloud providers, they can access and use the app. Supported cloud providers are:

• Google
  • Box
  • Smartsheet
  • Dropbox
  • Office365
  • Salesforce

Hi LeventK

I am not sure how to do it can you tell me where I can find the step by step guide in how to make the necessary changes to the gear to it. I would appreciate it.

@CSADD
In the app editor, locate the Security tab on the left bar. The very first tab is Require Sign-in and under that you will notice the Authentication provider setting. Expand the dropdown, select Any provider and SAVE your changes. The providers in the dropdown list, are the supported cloud providers for user authentication.

Thank you,

I have another question so I build the form and I add the column image so I can add an image but I am getting error msg after adding the column. Do you know the best way to implement adding the image to the App without getting error.

Hi @CSADD What error message did you get? Did you regenerate your table?

The SWRMCCaptainsCupSignupSheet-941313 app did not load successfully. Please contact the app creator.
Unable to fetch app definition. App ‘05f71435-3911-46c7-9b7a-d14d72cb2e9e’ is not runnable — please contact the app creator.

Thats the err msg I am receiving. I am trying everything but I am not sure where I went wrong.

2X_e_eb40e25386d8c229c22a68338f86ea355c2f1312.png

I deleted the responses 2 and now I can’t seem to delete this view and it keeps giving me an err as well

In the app editor, go to Info on the left-side navigation, the to the Errors tab. What does it say there?

Top Labels in this Space