Does anyone know how to create something of a...

Does anyone know how to create something of a task list feature? Such as add new tasks that I want to get done in a day, check them off/cross them off when completed, add new ones on the fly, etc? Basically Im looking to add something that is similar to any checklist app that is out there, but incorporate it into my main app. Anyone have and suggestions or solutions for me?

0 3 317
3 REPLIES 3

Sure, I have a TO-DO list that I made open for the public to checkout. Itโ€™s on my partners page, called prioritizer. https://www.appsheet.com/portfolio/297211

@Grant_Stead This is perfect, pretty much what Iโ€™m looking for. But how would I incorporate this into an app that I have put together already? Basically, I want to fit something similar to what you have and add it as a feature on my app to help streamline workflow. any tips?

@Vernelle_Kruse1 well. If itโ€™s completely separate as ato-do then just bolt it on in the menu. But if you already have tasks like a project management appโ€ฆ Then just make sure you have the right columns for ordering, and get it onโ€ฆ To provide more feedback I would need more specificity.

Top Labels in this Space