Does Appsheet bill the App Launcher (containing 4 apps) only as one app or does it bill it all as 5 apps?

PFlow

May I respectfully submit my quesiton here. I have been searching for days about this topic and cannot find a clear answer. I have 4 apps that I want to put inside one app (app launcher) for the users to easily find said apps. I understand the charging of the bill is per user. So for 1 user using the App Launcher I made with 4 apps inside it, does Appsheet bill it as only 1 app or does it bill me with 5 apps used by the user? (4 apps + the app launcher)

Thank you so much to those who will kindly provide me with the answers.

Solved Solved
1 4 224
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @PFlow,

If you are on a secure login plan ($5-Premium, $10-Pro), then that per-user cost covers your users for ALL APPS in your account.

You can create as many apps as you want and share them with all of your users. Just make sure your number of licenses can cover the number of active users you have per month (total, across all apps).

For public apps ($50-Publisher Pro), the monthly fee covers unlimited USERS for a single app. Each app would need a different $50 plan.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @PFlow,

If you are on a secure login plan ($5-Premium, $10-Pro), then that per-user cost covers your users for ALL APPS in your account.

You can create as many apps as you want and share them with all of your users. Just make sure your number of licenses can cover the number of active users you have per month (total, across all apps).

For public apps ($50-Publisher Pro), the monthly fee covers unlimited USERS for a single app. Each app would need a different $50 plan.

Thank you so much @GreenFlux for the prompt answer.

Yes, I am on a secure login plan ($10-Pro). This means that if I have 8 apps shared to 10 users, AppSheet will just charge me for the 10 users per month right? Basically $10 x 10 users? Did I get that right?

Also, if you would be so kind, may I be clarified by what you mean by this โ€œJust make sure your number of licenses can cover the number of active users you have per month (total, across all apps)โ€?

Thank you so much.

Yes- if all 10 users login every month. AppSheet checks app-usage across all apps in your account for the month, and counts the unique email addresses used to login (not devices).

So you probably want 10 licenses to cover all 10 of the email addresses that can access your apps. But if 5 of them stopped logging in for a few months, you would only need 5 licenses to avoid billing issues.

Thank you very much! Great help!

Top Labels in this Space