Does shortcut install link have to include Appsheet logo?

Hi all, is there anyway around installing Appsheet app and it’s logo on a user’s phone to install our own app? Or is that part of the customer journey map no matter what? I’m currently on the Core plan but if there’s another membership tier that allows for no Appsheet branding at all, it would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Sy

Solved Solved
0 3 221
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thanks again @Steve ! Much appreciated!

Hi @Steve or any other kind, knowledgeable experts. Based on the knowledge that Steve shared above, I think I’m interested in signing up 10 users for the core plan to be able to white label my app. But would it only be that specific app or would ALL my apps now be whitelabeled?

Since there’s no limit on apps I can have under the core plan, I could see myself designing several apps, or for my immediate needs, 3, so am hoping all of them would be whitelabeled at the total monthly cost of $100 ($10 x 10 users)

Any thoughts or opinions greatly appreciated

Thanks again!
Sy

EDIT: Ok, just tried testing it and it looks like it does allow multiple apps to be white-labeled. Or at least it allows me to start the process of attempting to white label. (fingers crossed!)

Top Labels in this Space