Double Emails sent

Hi all,

I have a slight issue with a bot, scheduled bot to be specific, for some odd reason the bot sends the particular email twice, in the monitoring screen it shows that it only triggered once but in the inbox there are 2 emails received at the same moment.

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

PS: donโ€™t mind the other errors, Iโ€™ve sent the To: column to return an email when certain conditions are met

1 14 569
14 REPLIES 14

Hi @Thilina

Similar post today, doesnโ€™t look like a coincidence.

You may want to contact support through the form:
https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

I too got 4 random emails this morning from a batch we sent a week ago (I BCC everyone to a specific address). Also all emails form all my apps seem to have stopped completely.

@Aleksi can you raise this issue ASAP please? Iโ€™ve sent in a tcket too.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

@1minManager : Hello, This is Sai from Google Appsheet engineering team. Can you please tell me which app you are using and the account. Also, if you donโ€™t mind, can you also please reach out to the support by contacting (Login - AppSheet). I would love to help fix this.

Thanks,

• Sai

Hi

Any resolution on this? Thanks!

@blueocean : I checked this and looks like the table that the report is associated with has 4 rows which might be causing the quadruple emails as you suspected (for each row in the table). Can you please tell me what report is causing this. I see there are a lot of tasks on the Security table, so if you can, please let me know the report and I can confirm that.

Thanks,

• Sai

@Sai

Look at the Securitas Bot and the Tandem Diabetes bot please! Thanks!

@Sai Hi any movement on this? Thanks!

@blueocean : Sorry about the delay. I looked at the account and the app and I was not able to find the specified bots in the account. Can you please tell me if I am looking at the wrong account? Please open an intercom ticket. That way, we can have a more secure discussion about the app.

Thanks!!

Hi is there a link for the intercom ticket so we can discuss further? Or where do I go for that?

@blueocean : This should be the support link. Please use this.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Thanks!!

Hi,

I noticed changes were made in the applications, however the changes were not effective, they actually sent blank emails. So reverting back we are still getting those duplicate emails. Any progress on this?

@blueocean : Hello, I did not make any changes to the application. Can you please tell me the support ticket number that you opened. Iโ€™ll be happy to continue the conversation there.

Thanks,

• Sai

@ sai
Hi there was no support ticket however you can search by this Appsheet ID 983543. Let me know if you canโ€™t find the ticket

Top Labels in this Space