Dropdown and derefence HELP. newbie here

I need some help. I want my Barcode Column to get its data from another table.(What expressions do I need?) After that I want to do derefence from Barcode column to Columns : Name, Category, Image, Unit price and so on

0 8 382
8 REPLIES 8

What other table is the [barcode] column referencing? Does this table has columns: [name],[category],[image], etc?

Yes it has the same column

Product reference1 is the name of my table reference. It has columns: Barcode, Name, Category, Unit Price

Sheet1 is the table of my collected data from Product reference1 (source table).

In Sheet1, the Barcode column is a Ref column. Edit that column and make sure the Table source for the Ref is your โ€œProduct reference1โ€ table.

As @Marc_Dillon is pointing out, for the Formulas in Sheet1 to work, the columns Name, Category, Image, Unit Price, Description, Available, etc all need to exist as those names in the โ€œProduct reference1โ€ table.

I wouldnโ€™t set the [Barcode] column in Sheet1 as the key column for that table. Optimally you should add a separate key column, but for now you can just try to switch the [_RowNumber] to be the key column.

Letโ€™s see a screenshot of the column details screen that pops up when you click where the arrow is in the following screenshot.
2X_4_42cf97847f9a7fc653509f3fa9cf4159d540e864.png

Did you change the key column like I suggested?
Can we see a screenshot of the product reference tableโ€™s columns?

Top Labels in this Space