Dude about automation Workflow

Hi everyone!
I’m Daniel. First, sorry for my english, it’s a little bit forget… and I don’t really know if this is the place to ask this question, let me know if not.

I’m trying to make an app to get data from some different sources, add to a google sheet page and finally get a text with some gap filling with this information automatic.

One of the sources is some reports: I’m thinking I can get the information of this with the OCR tools.
The other source is a form that I’ll fill later.

So, I have some questions about these subjects:

• It is possible to take that information in differents times? I’ll have to get back to that line of information an complete to that and I don’t know if that’s possible.
  • It is possible to use the information of these lines to fill the gap of the text? I mean, I want to have something like “The car is (information of cell A2) because this is the colour of (information of cell C4)…” for instance.

Thanks a lot for the help, I know that a bit difficult but I’m trying to learning.
Daniel.

1 4 136
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Yes, data stored in a single row of a table can be collected at different times and by different methods.

Yes, you can construct text using any data stored in your app.

Thanks a lot, Steve.
Could you tell me any place where I can find some recommendation about how to design this workflow or what tools I have to use to do it?

As you see I’m a little bit lost and I need some help, at least, to get some information about it.
Thanks again.

Thank you!!

Top Labels in this Space