Dynamic Table From Single View

Hi! I want to show a view where a user can create their own table based on two criteria Position and Test Result. So they would, ideally, open the view to a table-less screen and from a “Position” drop down, they would select Sales, Marketing, Support, etc. and from a Test Result dropdown they would select SAT, ACT, MCAT, etc. And based on those two criteria, a table would appear sorting the entries by Position and Test Result Descending Order. All the Sales people and their test scores in or. Then Support then, and so on. I hope that makes sense.

0 2 616
2 REPLIES 2

It sounds that you are looking for some kind of filtering capability on a table.

It also sounds that by dynamic table you mean a view that is based on a slice based on a single backend table.

The slice records are in turn based on variable filters that users can select.

If it is so, please take a look at the following articles and the sample app. Else, please post your requirements in more details. I will also request you to familiarize with the AppSheet terms of views, tables and slices.

https://www.appsheet.com/samples/Allow-the-user-to-filter-a-view-based-on-a-form?appGuidString=91266...

This article might also help:

Top Labels in this Space