E-Book For Self Study

Are there good eBooks or Kindle Book on Appsheet Development? Are there certification or training program available. Please guide

1 8 3,128
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @George_Ukkuru! Welcome to the community!

As far as I know, there arenโ€™t any eBooks on AppSheet yet. Iโ€™m sure such books will be published eventually.

For now, please check out the following:

Personally, I have learned many, many things on this community. When I have gotten stuck in the past, I have posed a question and gotten lots of help.

Good luck!

Hi, thanks for the good question. Unfortunately we donโ€™t have any ebooks at this moment. Maybe we should.

@Aleksi @Kirk_Masden
I remember discussing this with Praveen many years ago; his thought back then was that the platform changes enough, and so often, that something in a permanent format (like a book) probly isnโ€™t the best format for resources.

If you look at the videos I made for the platform 4 years ago, you can see how drastically the platform has changed in that time-frame.

I believe the training should be comprehensive and there should be books. I would expect Google to take the route of PowerApps where there are training and certification programs.

I agree. Iโ€™m thinking more like a โ€œBasic functionsโ€ and they are not changed a lot.

@Aleksi Very true. The core of things is essentially the same - even from 4 years ago. SELECT() functions, lists, etc.
@George_Ukkuru I imagine those are in the works as we speak; Google has always been pretty good about training.

Another resource is AppSheetTraining.com

Top Labels in this Space