Edit button not working on Interactive Dashboard

Hello guys,

I need your help figuring out why some of my inline actions stopped working in all my interactive dashboards (They used to go directly to the forms and now they donโ€™t do anything).

For example:

1. I have this gallery view which I used to edit if I wanted to change the name or any other fieldโ€ฆ Now it doesnโ€™t do anything.
    3X_b_b_bbed1a6baf7b034f731b22d8bead2a4e57b10416.png

The funny thing is that even though my edit button does not work, the โ€œdeleteโ€ option does and all my overlay buttons work as well.

3X_8_3_8385b3482591502c74a68b1bd449ce817165b577.png

Any ideas?

I appreciate any help in advance.

Solved Solved
0 2 525
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This looks like a bug that was reported some days ago, specifically for Edit actions within Card within dhasboards. Hereโ€™s at least one thread on the issues. Iโ€™m not sure of the status of this bug, but maybe try searching this forum yourself.

EDIT: ahhh, here we go, this is a better thread of the issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

This looks like a bug that was reported some days ago, specifically for Edit actions within Card within dhasboards. Hereโ€™s at least one thread on the issues. Iโ€™m not sure of the status of this bug, but maybe try searching this forum yourself.

EDIT: ahhh, here we go, this is a better thread of the issue.

Thank you very much!

At least I know itโ€™s not me lolโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll be following that thread and see what happens.

Top Labels in this Space