Edit Inline of a Slice Ref row

Hi Support,

Those 3 inlines are Ref Rows of slices from my table “formulaire_confinement” and I can’t find where to edit those.

They are not included in the system generated views in the UX and when I edit the table inline instead, it doesn’t have any impact on the inline of its slices.

Can somebody help me with this?

Regards,

Solved Solved
0 8 753
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Just create a table view in the ref position for the Confinement_retour slice. The system should start using it automatically.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

In the emulator, if you tap on the “View(1)” link below the Inline Table, below the “device” you will be shown the name of the view that is used.

2X_4_4a68f718e79a6e6478f4b8313bcc471ac7747ca5.png

2X_8_84fb8f5e609c52082736dc9787fd0935ea799d73.png

@WillowMobileSystems
It says “fast table” and this view cannot be found in the UX.

Just by the format of the name, that doesn’t seem to be a system generated view. You haven’t created a view by that name?

According to your Image, a view with the name of “fastTable” should be listed in the Views tab under the datasource section named “Confinement_retour”.

fastTable means there is no preexisting view for the data, so AppSheet whipped-up a temporary view.

Just create a table view in the ref position for the Confinement_retour slice. The system should start using it automatically.

Yes! Thanks @Steve it works!

Has this changed since this was posted? I tried this and it still shows the default inline view from the table in the details, despite having created a table ref view for the slice and having associated the slice in the related column, like REF_ROWS("slicename", "id").

In the List column's configuration, make sure the Referenced tables name setting correctly indicates the slice.

Top Labels in this Space