Education License for non-US School


We are tasked to do a Learning app for an Educational Institution outside US. Are we able to get a discount for it? Thanks.

Please start the process filling the form from this page.

1 Like

Hi @Aleksi,

Thanks for replying, should I fill it up in behalf of the school?

Yes please.

Hi, We are a non-US School, but start to teach to build App using Appsheet to ours students and teachers, we fill the form 2 times, but not answer for the next steps.

Who can help us about that?

@Hugo_Serrano probably they have to review it thoroughly thats why its taking a while, but Teachers and Students need it already so we need to deploy it anyways.

1 Like