ello Guys, How to create a condition to trig...

dev_bc

ello Guys,

How to create a condition to trigger the action when the column data is get amendment?

Something like following condition, before col data not equal to after col data [_THISROW_BEFORE].[Col] != [_THISROW_AFTER].[Col]

When condition is

[_THISROW_BEFORE].[Col] = [_THISROW_AFTER].[Col] I get the Error in Expression, Unable to find column โ€˜_THISROW_BEFOREโ€™

0 8 377
8 REPLIES 8

dev_bc

@Aleksi_Alkio Oicโ€ฆ Unfortunately, I have facing many problem with workflows. And i feel this workflows feature have bug and not stable to use.

Recently i have post few question related to workflows. Havenโ€™t get the fix yet. Kindly help me on this topic. Following topic related to workflows plus.google.com - ello Guys, Iโ€™ve an Actions call A1(table=t1) and the type of action to perfoโ€ฆ https://plus.google.com/105543583452237916831/posts/g4zM78Vj3Nn

Is there anywhere to work around?

Thank you,.

ello Guys, Iโ€™ve an Actions call A1(table=t1) and the type of action to perfoโ€ฆ plus.google.com

Try with [_THISROW_BEFORE].[Col]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[Col]

dev_bc

ello @Aleksi_Alkio

It show this error in Expression, Unable to find column โ€˜_THISROW_BEFOREโ€™

May I ask where are you using this formula?

dev_bc

I apply this formula in Actions

โ€œIf this condition is trueโ€ This action is available only for rows of the table that satisfy this condition

This formula wonโ€™t work with actions. Itโ€™s meant for workflows.

What is your target with this [_THISROW_BEFORE].[Col] != [_THISROW_AFTER].[Col] expression in your action? What do you want to check?

dev_bc

Currently i work on Diagram A. Means every time want to update the Actions Task, i need to have a clear task to indicate that data going to change.

Diagram B. If we have a function (eg: ISCHANGE()) know our data column is changed then it will straight away to do the task.

If the group of action tasks have few action task rely to data changed function then i think we can optimize the program flow and not so complicated to work it.

Currently, iโ€™m using form to trigger the action with no condition can be apply.

Top Labels in this Space