ello.. I would like to update the all the da...

dev_bc

ello…

I would like to update the all the data in ColB just for those row are same in ColA. How can i do?

0 6 309
6 REPLIES 6

In you sample both colums (ColA) have same values. That’s why I couldn’t understand the request.

dev_bc

Ok, Lets say the original data is

No3, ColA=c, ColB=yes No4, ColA=e, ColB=no

then i change the

No4, ColA=c. Since the

No4, ColB=no

After the changed No3, ColB=no

So, the final result is

No3, ColA=c, ColB=no No4, ColA=c, ColB=no

Means that, whatever row data is matched in the ColA. The row data in ColB should change accordingly.

You can do that with a data change workflow. Please check this article… help.appsheet.com - Changing Data from a Workflow Rule or Scheduled Report Changing Data from a Workflow Rule or Scheduled Report help.appsheet.com

dev_bc

Now i mange to change the data by using Action.

The article quite confusing to me. It is good to have sample app for testing.

Reference Actions: https://www.appsheet.com/samples/This-app-shows-how-to-use-reference-actions?appGuidString=e76d2e73-...

I use above sample to add the workflow rule and data column. I’m trying to change the data to match the workflow to trigger the Action but it can’t trigger. Is there any wrong config in the workflow rule?

Well… it’s very difficult to say. We should know the app structure better so we could say anything.

dev_bc

Ya, it is difficult to explain in this way. Can you teach me how to add a workflow by using Reference Actions sample app?

When the data in the parent table is update. The workflow will trigger the Action to update the data in Child table.

Top Labels in this Space