Email Attachment server error

Rod
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

I’m getting the following error with a workflow. I have page setup the same for both the workflow and the templates, however I keep getting this in return. Has anyone seen this? Thanks!
Error:
“Jeenee.DataTypes.SpreadsheetException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. → The HTML to PDF conversion web service failed to convert the HTML document to PDF for application ‘EBJobManagement-80498 (40862533-d829-496b-814f-274a86acca95)’ despite 3 retries due to: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.\r\n at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data)\r\n at V2API.Workflow.Pdf.PdfEncoder.EncodePdfRocket(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize, Int32 pageHeight, Int32 pageWidth)\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at V2API.Workflow.Pdf.PdfEncoder.EncodePdfRocket(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize, Int32 pageHeight, Int32 pageWidth)\r\n at V2API.Workflow.Pdf.PdfEncoder.Encode(Context context, String input, PageOrientationEnum pageOrientation, PageSizeEnum pageSize, Int32 pageHeight, Int32 pageWidth)\r\n at Nirvana.Data.TaskResultEmail.<>c__DisplayClass73_0.b__0()”

Additionally it will show success in the logs but won’t send, or at least I’m not receiving it.

Solved Solved
1 7 161
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@Rod, please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

I’m getting the error below with a save file workflow. Cant generate any file.

@hcquadros, please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@Rod, please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Thanks Steve

Thanks for everyone for this information. We have started to investigate the reason.

This error is also occurring here, when generating a PDF that is saved in google drive …
We cannot generate reports !!! PLEASE HELP !!

“Exception”: “Document request failed with exception The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. → The HTML to PDF conversion web service failed to convert the HTML document to PDF for application ‘Corte5-261468 (20b9751a-c87f-4a96-b123-cfdb8f6a8c94)’ despite 3 retries due to: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.”,

@Efren, please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space