I send out weekly reports and the go over a couple of pages. Recently, the reports get cut off when you view then in a gmail client in a browser. This is easy to reproduce.
- I have a multi-page email template stored as a docx file on Google drive
- I need to use the docx format as pretty much all formatting and tables disappear if I use Google docs and open the email in gmail
- When I open the email using the gmail client in a browser, the text is cut off after about one page’s worth of text and the text “powered by Appsheet” appears in the left margin.
- Also, the left margin is quite big (to make space for “powered by Appsheet”)
- If I open the same email on an Android phone, the message is not cut off but the left margin is too big and the text “powered by Appsheet” appears a bit randomly in the margin half way down the text:
- If I open the same email again in Yahoo mail, all looks good. The left margin is what it should be and the text “powered by Appsheet” appears at the bottom as usual.
This seems to have started with the latest update to the gmail client.
Does anyone know a work-around?
I realise that this may be a gmail rendering problem but as Appsheet is part of Google, it would be great if we could get this to work.