Email engine is not working at the moment

none our apps are not sending any email for the last 2 hours or so.
there are no error messages anywhere that i can see.
who/how should be notified?
is there a status page to look at faults and repairs progress updates?

Solved Solved
1 10 315
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good to hear it solved your issue. Though we are going to investigate what the original reason was.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Oh dear. I made so many changes to the application that was working 4 hours before and had client showup and the email engine stoped working.

I came across your post. Same issue. Workflow auto email engine is not working on self or owner account email as well.

i donโ€™t know how to escalate this
this failure is critical
who in appsheet is looking after this?
i donโ€™t know where there is a service status or update page
someone please advise.

Obviously new email engine is outage, I tested with my apps, and it does not send emails.

While we wait for Appsheet team to get on this, i suggest we change the email engine setting back to old one, Mandrill.

Go to your workflow settings.

Mandrill is working fine.

@Sudhanshu_Jain

cc to @Aleksi @Steve

@Eso_Surveyors and @Sudhanshu_Jain May I ask what option are you using? Is it โ€œSystem defaultโ€ or โ€œSystem Mandrillโ€? Alsoโ€ฆ may I ask what is your country?

@Aleksi from AppSheet @SUDHANSHU_jAIN all my APPs are using System Default. I am in Sydney Australia.

My Report didnโ€™t fire at 7:30am today as well. May be related

@Dan_Oliphant What channel are you using?

Thank you. Using Mandrill option, issue is resolved.

I welcome your response.

I am using it in Indian Time Zone GMT +5:30.

Good to hear it solved your issue. Though we are going to investigate what the original reason was.

@Aleksi from AppSheet @aleksi@appsheet.com please note, emails are not sent when my workflows run, but arrive 5 hours later.

Top Labels in this Space