Email Notification issue

Hi,

I am having an issue with workflow. I have set up a filtered slice of a table, and then I have set an email notification to be sent out when the table is updated. so:

Table: Booting
Slice: [Properties] = “Aria”
Condition that triggers notification: [Properties]= “Aria” in booting table.
Link in notification: LINKEDTOVIEW[Aria Slice}
Notification type: Email

When I add a record with those conditions, I do not receive an email.

Solved Solved
0 4 428
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Although you said you were trying to send Email, your workflow rule is actually sending a Notification.
You probably want to update your workflow rule to send email.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

See topic " Why isn’t my workflow rule working?" in this article https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/961739-troubleshooting-workflow-emails

Ok read through. My condition tested true and I saw that a warning was issued for “no notification token” listed for this user. Could that be the issue2X_a_a53b854f60dedba676da087ad6e4f6a52203ae56.png

?

Although you said you were trying to send Email, your workflow rule is actually sending a Notification.
You probably want to update your workflow rule to send email.

Under the notification tab, it allows for an email option. I don’t want to send any attachments, just a simple email with a link to that particular view.

Update:
By testing this out, the email arrives to it’s intended destinations. Instead of a notification with a link, I will just build into the email message the car, model license plate and so on.

Top Labels in this Space