Email Workflow Some of emails didn't receive the report

Regarding our automatic report from ( Workflow / Action: Email ), it is clear that it is sending emails as required. (Attached) from: noreply@appsheet.com

The problem is that some of those emails didnโ€™t receive the report even though they are on the contacting list. ( Yellow highlight in attached )

Please note that we checked those email accounts settings and there was no error or block.

We contacted the email provider (YAHOO) and they also said there was no problem in our emails. ( Attached the Conversation )

Please help us solve this problem.
Izzat

0 8 708
8 REPLIES 8

@Phil Would you please help with this Workflow issue.

I can investigate if you provide:

1. Your account id
  2. The application name
  3. The workflow rule name
  4. The Date and Time from the Audit Record that generated the email you want me to check.

That will provide me with the information I need to check the email provider for the delivery status.

Dear sir,

Good day

i contact to yahoo about the issue again about not receiving email from noreply@appsheet.com.

It was block from yahoo end.

They told me this "The
sender will have to go to the following link and fill the form so that our
servers can put the email address in safe sender list. https://help.yahoo.com/contact/postmaster/newsenderapp "

This following message is from yahoo

Me (9/21/2019, 12:33:59 PM): so what can i do

Aditya - Yahoo Small Business Support (9/21/2019, 12:35:54
PM): The sender will have to go to the following link and fill the form so that
our servers can put the email address in safe sender list. However I cannot
promise about the turnaround time for this request because it is handled by a
totally different team.
https://help.yahoo.com/contact/postmaster/newsenderapp

Me (9/21/2019, 12:36:55 PM): some email get email from that
sender some not .i dont know why

Aditya - Yahoo Small Business Support (9/21/2019, 12:37:56
PM): Our engineering team has recommended to go to this link and register your
request. The sender has to do this because their email is being rejected.

so please fill the form so that i can received email from appsheet

About the information you want

1. Your account id ( 417990 )
  2. The application name ( DESIGNER )
  3. The workflow rule name ( REPORT DES )
  4. The Date and Time from the Audit Record that generated the email you want me to check. ( 19/09/2019 12:02:15 PM )
    I attached the pictures withe this email , i get it from ( Manage/monitor/get audit history records )

So please solve this issue

i will be thankful to you

Thanks & regards

izzat

All of the workflow emails sent to email address IZZAT@OLAYAN.SA on September 17, 18, and 19 were rejected by your email server with a โ€œsoft bounceโ€. All of the workflow emails sent to email address IZZAT@OLAYAN.SA on September 20 and 21 were successful.

All of the workflow emails sent to email address HUSSAM@OLAYAN.SA on September 17 through 21 were successful.

Yes thatโ€™s right, All of the workflow emails sent to email address IZZAT@OLAYAN.SA on September 17, 18, and 19 were rejected by my email server in Yahoo

Because of the server in Yahoo, They want from the sender " noreply@appsheet.com " from AppSheet to put the email address in safe sender list by this link

please can you put it?
Or do you have othere idea to chang the sender from " noreply@appsheet.com " to my email

Thanks & regards

izzat

@Phil
@Aleksi

Any update Regarding my issue ?
we contact to yahoo they told us that app-sheet should fill that form to flow of email from noreply@appsheet.com so can you please fill the below form so that we received email from appsheet

I attached some picture from the link

Please contact support@appsheet.com directly for help with this.

@Steve thanks for the reply .
i send email to support team ,hope the reply

Top Labels in this Space