Embed specific view in website

ehnz
Participant IV

Hello is it possible to embed a specific view from an app into an iframe on a website, rather than just the start view of the app

2 2 1,457
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

Jonathon
Participant V

I theory, yes. There may be some stop-gaps depending on the nature of your application.

Try running the application in your browser; the web URL changes as you navigate through your app. Deeplink functions are essentially manipulating / manually populating these url parameters. You would want to get the appropriate URL for the view, and put that in your iframe.

perissf
Participant V

Resurrecting this old post!
I have exactly the same question, but would like to have, if possible, a more authorititative answer than this:

I know itโ€™s very easy to check, but unfortunately I cannot check it as of now, because I donโ€™t have a paying subscription yet

BTW, this would enable me to implement an elegant solution to the issue I raised in this (unfortunate) post:

The solution I have in mind would be to link a different splash screen depending on the language-specific page the app is launched from. The splash screen invites the user to tap on the image, and this fires an action that sets the language in the app.

Related:

Top Labels in this Space