Enterprise License Quote

I’m not a patient person when it comes to bussiness and money

I requested a quote for enterprise pricing.
Is there someone from AppSheet’s team that could help since I haven’t received an answer. Even an email from a person on the team would be appreciated.
Finally, and this may be another topic, I feel like we need a glance at the features that differs from plan to plan.
I feel like I don’t fully understand the power of the features that are available for enterprise and searching the internet is not enough

3 8 192
8 REPLIES 8

I agree. The AppSheet Sales department is EXTREMELY slow in responding. I have reached out to them several times over the past few years and it ALWAYS takes several days, even weeks, and several emails before I can get in touch with someone.

AppSheet, please help us with speedier reponses OR don’t require us to contact for a quote. Provide the Enterprise standard pricing on your page with explanation of when it might be more appropriate to contact you for volume pricing. This would help reduce the person-to-person demand on your sales people.

The pricing page isn’t sufficient?

Little search is enough

I understand the SQL part, the rest is mystery for me even after searching

My users could LogIn without an email account?

I understand your point. If you don’t know what these are then you don’t know how they can help your apps.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Hi Oscar,

I apologize for the delayed response. I don’t see any emails from you. Could you please confirm what email address you sent your request from? You can send me your email in a private message.

In the meantime, I’m happy to hop on a call to walk through the plan!

William

Thanks, please check your messages

It looks like your request was sent to my colleague Deborah, I will check in with her. In the meantime, I’m replying to your PM and sending you some times for us to connect.

Top Labels in this Space