Enum with Base Type Image

I have a field type Enum with Base Type Image. How do I insert images in for each of the options or is this possible?

Thanks.

1 15 1,571
  • UX
15 REPLIES 15

Hi @Suvrutt_Gurjar ,enum type fields with image type base are not working in this example app. Also try it, and in my app it doesnโ€™t work either, will it be an error?

I imagine the image files are just missing for this app, otherwise it does appear to be working correctly. Can you provide a screenshot of the error or issue in your app that youโ€™re experiencing?

2X_b_b6e5865ea5a173d3d1308f3dd2cdf2b35ee8e173.png

it doesnโ€™t work if i paste the link

Thank you @Suvrutt_Gurjar

My guess would be that it is because the images are inside the Marcas_Images folder, but you do not have that path in your Enum selections.

Iโ€™d suggesting populating your Enum selections with a valid_if expression in any case:

table[Logo]

Where โ€œtableโ€ is whichever table you have the spreadsheet screenshot for in your previous post.

And to confirm, it is working for me:

Yes, I just realized what that is, and the link also works. Thanks a lot!

Can you show how did you make it ?

What more information could you need than what is already in this thread?

Helllo,

I am having the same image display issue in an enum type list. I would simply like to display static images for each selection button. I have placed the images in the same Google Drive folder as the app sheet and set the enum base type to โ€œimagesโ€. I continue to get the error symbol. I also tried the sample app and replaced the โ€œmissing imagesโ€ noted above. No luck.

Am I missing something?
Thx in advance.

Maybe this?

Great! Thank You.

Top Labels in this Space