EnumList with two column values separated by commas? Is this possible?

Hi everyone, Im using an EnumList type column with a SELECT() formula to pull the results from another table, it worked fine so far with this formula:

select(Reservas [Booking number], ([Cliente]=[_THISROW].[Nombre]))

What I need now is that the formula using the same search term: ([Cliente]=[_THISROW].[Nombre]). to bring back the data of two columns of the row that match the search or select term.

i.e. in the EnumList Type column the results that show are the โ€œBooking numberโ€ so far, I want it to have next to it the name of the cabin they are staying in. The result should be something like โ€œBooking number, Cabinโ€

This way they wont have to go through their email to see which reservation is for each โ€œCasaโ€ before continuing to the next section of the form.

I tried the following formulas, the syntax seems correct but it still only returns one column.

(select((Reservas [Booking number]) and (Reservas [Casas]), ([Cliente]=[_THISROW].[Nombre])))

I also tried wrapping two select formulas with AND() but that didล„t work either, any ideas?

0 4 506
4 REPLIES 4

How about concatenating the two values you would like to see in the enumlist within a VC and use that VC as your label?

Hey Chris, thanks for that idea. I created a VC with this formula:
concatenate(Reservas[Booking number], โ€œ,โ€, Reservas[Casas])

And the result is the full list of values of the source column for each row of the outcome table. I think I still need to in some way make SELECT and CONCATENATE work together.

Reservas[Booking number] and Reservas[Casas] are table-column references, which produce a list of all values in the column of the table.

I had created the VC in the wrong view. Its working now.
Created a VC in the data table (not the form ), and then use that as a label.

Top Labels in this Space