EOMONTH() filter with two differents columns

Hi, I’m new in all this but I’m loving it!

I was able to use this filter on my Slice and it’s working :

EOMONTH([Column 1],0)<=EOMONTH(TODAY(), 1)

But now I need my slice to show me one more column using the same row filter, something like this:

EOMONTH([Column 1],0 [Column 2],0)<=EOMONTH(TODAY(), 1) I have one more column that does exactly the same as column 1 but I don’t know how to “call it”

Thanks

0 7 186
7 REPLIES 7

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please describe in pain language what you’re tying to accomplish. I’m not sure what you want.

Sure I will try.

I have one table, with that table I created a primary view and that view displays a Slice, that Slice is working perfectly right now with this Row Filter Condition EOMONTH([Column 1],0)<=EOMONTH(TODAY(), 1)

But I just don’t have Column 1, which has a Date format, I also have Column 2 which is a Date format column as well.

Now, I need the exact same Row Filter Condition EOMONTH([Column 1],0)<=EOMONTH(TODAY(), 1) but for Column 2 as well, but on the same Slice. I need to list Data from COlumn 1 AND Column 2 together, on the same Slice. Just need to add one more column to the Row Filter

I know this might not be correct as I don;t know that much about it but I image something like
EOMONTH([Column 1],[Column 2],0)<=EOMONTH(TODAY(), 1)

I hope you understand. thanks

Please explain it to me like I know nothing about computers. Only explain what the row filter condition is trying to determine.

The Row filter condition is trying to determine a list of Cows that are about to give birth This and Next month, all based on the dates that I have on the Source Table in “Column 1”. That’s something I can see right now on the App and that is working.

What I need is to add another column to the Row filter condition, So I can Merge Column 1 And Column 2 dates in just one list.

I hope I’m clear, sorry about that.
Thanks.

So you want to see if the date in either column 1 or column 2 are in this or next month?

OR(
  ([Column 1] <= EOMONTH(TODAY(), 1)),
  ([Column 2] <= EOMONTH(TODAY(), 1))
)

Or do you want to see if the date in both column 1 and column 2 are in this or next month?

AND(
  ([Column 1] <= EOMONTH(TODAY(), 1)),
  ([Column 2] <= EOMONTH(TODAY(), 1))
)

yes like that, if the date in both column 1 and column 2 are in this or next month!

That’s what that expression does.

Top Labels in this Space