Error across all users

Hi,

All of my users including me started getting this today.
I haven’t seen anyone else post about it.
What does it mean?

"Unable to add/edit/delete row in table ‘Fuel’. → Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

The caller does not have permission [403]

Errors [

Message[The caller does not have permission] Location[ - ] Reason[forbidden] Domain[global]

]"

Why has everyone lost permission?

Solved Solved
0 14 1,164
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Have you checked this article about 403 error?

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Is that table’s option called “Access mode” set with the “As app user”? You can find it from Data > Tables > table’s definition.

If you are referring to the access mode mentioned in security filters then no they are all set to “as app creator”. As they were before this issue arose.

Does the app creator (you?) have access to modify the Fuel spreadsheet/worksheet?

The owner is ‘me’ I can make changes to it and its on my drive.
Its odd because its not just this spreadsheet it seems to be every app on my account. I double checked that we had paid and we have.

Please goto My Account and Signout. Then Signing with your email address that is tied to your Appsheet app and see if that solves the issue.

Just tried it, same result. I have a couple holding accounts and I tried all of them

Do you have any other sources than the main data source? You can find them from My Account > Data Sources.

My Account > Data Sources is empty across all accounts by the looks of it.

I suppose I should add all of my sources?

I have one holding account that has this data source:
google-2

But I never added it.
No other account seems to have a data source and I tried adding them but it doesnt seem to show up.

Do we have any other ideas?
@Aleksi @Steve

Your problem is well outside my expertise, so @Aleksi is probably better suited. You might also reach out to support@appsheet.com directly to open a ticket on this.

Have you checked this article about 403 error?

The Holding accounts permissions were set to view only.

Glad you were able to find out the reason

Top Labels in this Space